Saturday, January 21, 2012

"Treetop Village" by Demonium71

It's Treetop Village, so I definitely understand the Donkey Kong gorilla in the background, but I definitely don't get the redhead girl. Don't get me wrong, redheads are nice, but not sure why she's here. I know that Demonium stops by occasionally so maybe he can enlighten us!

EDIT: He tells me the girl is Susan Coffey!

Is it just me or is there a correlation between nerds and redhead girls?

Treetop Village Magic the Gathering Alter Donkey Kong MTG card art hot nerd redhead girl Susan Coffey Mario artwork Demonium71
Check out the main page for the latest Magic the Gathering art updates!

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha ! this is just a comission ! i think people like beautiful girls ( and susan coffey is :) ) - demonium

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard of said Susan Coffey, but a Google search shows that you're right!

    ReplyDelete